jeudi 23 juin 2016

Isha - My Favorite Things

Hello Everyone! Today I made some cards using the My Favorite Things products. Marjolein is bringing so many AWESOME stamps and dies , which are available in the shop as soon as they are released. Isn't it FUN! I am sure it will keep you busy during the hot summer months. If you have kids, they enjoy coloring or playing with these adorable stamps too :) Check out the productsin the SHOP.

Card 1: I used the Unicorn set to create this card. I created my own glitter paper and colored it using copic markers. It look s so pretty in real life.


For my next card, I used mixed media technique. I used the florals and this cute fairy image along with the Lawn Fawn Sliders die. 



For my last card I used the same floral stamp as above but used emboss resist technique to create the cluster. I created the glittery shaker focal image using the scribble dies by MFT.


Have a nice weekend! 

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Isha! I loooove unicorns and yours is so cute. This card is my favourite. Hugs, Valérie

    RépondreSupprimer