mardi 27 juillet 2021

Isha - PinkFresh Stamp and Stencil Cards

 Hello everyone! Hope you all are having nice summer holidays :) Have you checked the newest brand in the SCRAPHOUSE shop yet? I am sure you will love these new PinkFresh Studio products. The inks I found are one of the best till now. They stamp smooth, crisp and there are beautiful colors. 

Now the next special thing is the stamp and stencils along with it. Some of the stamps are quiet big in size and they have matching stencils. This means, if you don't like coloring or want a quick card, it's easy to add color in layers using stencils. I will do a tutorial after the school holidays are over, please let me know if you would like that.  There is a slimline envelop die too to create envelops of your choice of colors too. I don't have it yet but we will share some photos with you soon.

For now I am sharing some cards. The stamps are not the same as in the shop but the concept of using the stamps and stencils is the same :) If you don't want to use stencils, you can use the stamps only for various techniques.

This card is using the stamp only as normal. Stamp the images using versamark ink, add White embossing powder and heat set. I then used watercolors to color the images, die-cut. Adhere the floral cluster to the mat layer. 


Here I stamped the images onto white card using versamark ink, sprinkle gold embossing powder, heat set.
Apply the inks (your choice of colors) through the layering stencils, die-cut. Add some more details using pencil colors. Assemble the cluster, flick gold and black color.


This card is totally colored using the stencil and I have not added any pencil shading. Love the results. Stamp the image twice onto white cardstock. Sponge the pink, teals and yellow inks through the layering stencils. Die-cut the image. Sponge a mat layer using blue inks, sponge some black ink to the edges. Adhere the die-cut image.



I hope you like the results too. As I wrote above, I will be doing the tutorial after the summer break is over so 2nd. week of August. Thanks for dropping by!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire