jeudi 30 novembre 2023

Playing with Mica Distress

 Salve a tutte!

Spero di trovarvi bene! Oggi é l'ultimo giorno del mese di novembre e domani si comincerà il countdown a Natale! siete pronte?


Hello everyone!

I hope to find you all well! Today is the last day of November and tomorrow we will start the countdown to Christmas! are you ready?


Non avevo mai usato i Mica spray fino ad oggi e son rimasta davvero affascinata dalla bella luce che ha, essendo una miscela perlata. Peccato che in foto vada a perdere queste belle sfumature.
Per questo sfondo ho usato i colori Frosted Juniper e Juniper Berry su un foglio d'aquarello. Per farmi sfumare bene ho anche spruzzato un po' di acqua. Una volta che lo sfondo si é asciugato, l'ho embossato con la placca Sizzix ELLISON 3D TEXTR IMPR, Jeweled Snowflakes e passato sulle parte in rilievo con un tampone d'inchiostro bianco.

I had never used Mica sprays until now and I was really fascinated by the beautiful light it has, being a pearl blend. It's too bad it loses these beautiful shades in photos.
For this background I used Frosted Juniper and Juniper Berry colors on an watercolor sheet. To make it blend well, I also sprayed some water on it. Once the background dried, I embossed it with the Sizzix ELLISON 3D TEXTR IMPR plate, Jeweled Snowflakes, and went over the raised parts with a white ink pad.



Ho colorato i pupazzi di neve del set Snow happy di MFT , seguendo il passo a passo di Alberto lo shakerato su IG. Dietro ad uno dei pupazzi ho incollato un fiocco di neve della Crealies ed un filo argentato. Sono felice di aver realizzato 2 card semplici e veloci! Voi cosa ne pensate?
buona serata

I colored the snowmen from MFT's Snow happy set , following Alberto lo shakerato step by step on IG. Behind one of the snowmen I glued a snowflake from Crealies and a silver thread. I'm glad I made 2 quick and easy cards! What do you guys think?
have a nice evening

 Quyen





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire