samedi 25 octobre 2014

Isha - A Layout

Hello Everyone, today, I have something very different for you. I made a layout. This is just to give you an idea that you can use your Silhouette Cameo to create a nice background. I used various fonts and created the background using different words. I also use some pattern papers and enamel dots. You can use any of the pattern papers of your choice and also Marjolein has some collection packs which comes with embellishments too and that makes creating the layout easier. So I ask you to visit the SHOP and check what all you like according to your choice.




Lastly, I have a cute giveaway on my blog, it's open till tomorrow. I will pick a winner late night tomorrow, so please come and comment HERE if you like:
http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.ch/2014/10/crafters-companion-birthday-week-design.html

More later!

2 commentaires:

  1. I always love your creations! This is a sweet LO!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is SOOOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    RépondreSupprimer