dimanche 1 février 2015

Isha - Thanks

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the Sunday evening and getting ready for work tomorrow :) We are having snow here and the kids started with 2 weeks break :)

I made a Clean and Simple card for you today, using The Blooming Garden Stamp by Penny Black. I used the Bazill card shoppe black cardstock. For coloring I used copics for the no line coloring...love the effect. There are so many different kind of floral stamps you can use for this coloring technique. I stamped the image using a light color Memento ink and then just colored it!



Have fun crafting!


8 commentaires:

  1. This is really pretty the flowers just pop :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Isha

    This is a very pretty card! Your coloration of the flowers is great and the bright colours look very good on black. I've never tried the no line coloring but it really gives a great effect.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW!!! Stunning! This CAS is very beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow what an amazing card, those colours are stunning xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow - amazing card - your coloring - swoon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your card is GORGEOUS. I love how the embossed black front makes the colors on your flowers pop. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    RépondreSupprimer