mercredi 5 août 2015

Isha - Birthday

Hello Everyone!! Yes, it's been some time that I shared a card but too much was going on. It was too hot to create and also my kids are having summer holidays :)
Anyhow, today I am here with a card, which I created using "Tweet Tweet"stamp which is sweet and fun stamp set by Avery Elle. The wonky stitches rectangle is also by Avery Elle and will be available soon as they are out of stock at the moment.
First I created a light wash for my background. Then I embossed the birds onto it using white embossing powder. I also embossed the birds on a scrap piece, colored and fussy cut them. To create the branch, I cut a bubble border using Paper Smooches die and then colored it. For coloring you can use anything you have for eg. distress inks, distress markers, sakura koi watercolors...really anything.





2 commentaires:

  1. Great card, Isha! These birds are really cute, I love the fresh colours you used and the background and that beautiful stitched border also are very pretty. And I think it's a great idea how you made the eyes of the birds.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! Love the cute birdies with googling eyes and the wonky watercoloured and stitched rectangle! Lovely card!

    RépondreSupprimer