jeudi 23 novembre 2017

Isha - Winter Wishes

Hello everyone! I am back with some more Christmas cards using some of the My Favorite Things products from the SHOP. Remember, there are lots of wonderful new products in the shop. You can really choose the style of stamps/dies/stencil you like and use these cards as an inspiration :)

For my first card, I used the Dashing Deer stamp set. This is almost a one layer card. I used some masking technique to create the snow banks and the sky. I colored the images using copic markers. I embossed the sentiment using silver embossing powder.


My next card is a bit more layered. I used You Make My Heart Melt stamp. The sentiment is from the Dashing Deer stamp set. I sponged the sky and then applied some embossing paste to create the snow. You can certainly use a stamp and embossing powder to create this look. 


Here is a close-up to see all the texture and layering. 


 I hope you got inspired and will check the SHOP for your favorite stamps, stencils and dies to create :)  Have a nice crafty day!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire