jeudi 18 octobre 2018

Isha - Window Pop Up Card

Hello Everyone!
I am sharing a fun card today. I used the new My Favorite Things Tweet Holidays stamp and an older window die (you can use any square or rectangle die instead) available in the SHOP. There are so many wonderful choices including the pattern papers. I will be using them soon.


To create this card, I used the tutorial by Jennifer McGuire. You can find it HERE.  I find these bird images really adorable and they are just the perfect size. I also used distress ink in Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick. I colored in the images using copic markers, all the supplies are available in the shop.

Here is a close-up for you.


Have you started making your Christmas cards? It's never too soon to start :) Check out all the lovely products in the shop and choose what you like! Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire