vendredi 25 septembre 2020

Isha - LawnFawn Interactive Shutter/Shaker Card

Hello everyone! Today, I have another cute and adorable interactive fall theme card using the Lawn Fawn newest interactive Shutter Die. There are so many adorable things in the shop. If you see something is not available, you can always check with Marjolein, if she can get it next time :)

I made an Autumn theme card as I love the colors of Autumn and I really wanted to color these cute bears :)

I used the Lawn Fawn Cuts Shutter Die along with some of the other stamps, dies and pattern papers. However, you can use any of the stamps and dies you wish.

Here are some of the card photos

I sponged squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry and wilted violet distress oxide inks to create the sky. I used peeled paint distress oxide for the grass.Then I flicked some iridescent and gold watercolor to the sky part.  
 
 


 I used some leaf dies, added the same distress oxide inks and also some gold paint.

Here is a small video to see the card in action :)

 

Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire