dimanche 14 janvier 2024

love you lots!

 Buon domenica card makers!
oggi vi presento questa tag che ho realizzato con alcune novità Lawn Fawn.


Happy Sunday card makers!
Today I present this tag I made with some Lawn Fawn new arrival.


Ho cominciato a creare la tag partendo da un cartoncino Kraft e la fustella di Mama Elephant Tags a lot. Successivamente ho messo la tag ricavata nella placca da embossing folder della Taylored expressions dotted lattice perché volevo dare un effetto tramato alla base. In seguito ho colorato le parti in rilievo della tag con il distress ink Walnut stain e per dare un po di luccichio, ho usato anche la WOW embossing glitter powder Pearl gold sparkle.

I started creating the tag from Kraft cardstock and Mama Elephant Tags a lot die cut. Next, I placed the made tag in the embossing folder plate from Taylored expressions dotted lattice because I wanted to give a textured effect to the base. Next, I colored the embossed parts of the tag with Distress Ink Walnut stain and to give some shimmer, I also used WOW embossing glitter powder Pearl gold sparkle.


I protagonisti della tag son il la coroncina a forma di cuore ed il topolino con il palloncino. Partiano dalla coroncina: ho usato lo stencil Heart wreath stencil della Lawn fawn con i distress ink Peeled pain, Tattered rose, Picked raspberry e Seedless preserves e poi ho ritagliato i contorni con le forbici.

The stars of the tag are the heart wreath and the mice with the balloon . 
Starting with the wreath: I used the Heart wreath stencil from Lawn fawn with the distress inks Peeled pain, Tattered rose, Picked raspberry and Seedless preserves and then cut out the outlines with scissors.


Ho colorato il topino dal set All my heart con i pennarelli Copic mentre il sentiment della tag viene dal set Magic heart messages.
Una volta attaccato tutti gli elementi alla card ho aggiunto un paio di Color essentials sequins latte smoothie disc di Spellbinders. 
Spero vi piaccia, buona giornata

I colored the mouse from the All my heart set with Copic markers while the tag sentiment is from the Magic heart messages set.
Once I attached all the elements to the card I added a couple of Color essentials sequins milk smoothie disc from Spellbinders. 
Hope you like it, have a nice day

Quyen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire