samedi 29 août 2026

Season of sparkle


 
Ciao creative, come state? spero tutto bene! Dopo questa lunga estate, son felice di partire finalmente per le vacanze!! Ma prima di partire voglio mostrarvi un'altra card natalizia! Son tanto carini questi nuovi timbri di AALL&Create! Qui ho colorato con i Copic markers il timbro Season of sparkle.
Per lo sfondo invece ho usato il 3D embossing folder di Spellbinders Holiday Lights. Ho voluto dare un po' di luce e con il tampone di Lisa Horton Solid Gold, ho colorato le parti in rilievo.

Hi, crafters! How are you? I hope everything’s going well! After this long summer, I’m so happy to finally be heading off on vacation!! But before I go, I want to show you another Christmas card! These new stamps from AALL&Create are so cute! Here, I colored the “Season of Sparkle” stamp with Copic markers.
For the background, I used the Spellbinders “Holiday Lights” 3D embossing folder. I wanted to add a little sparkle, so I used Lisa Horton’s “Solid Gold” ink pad to color the embossed areas.


Con un sentiment foilizzato la mia card natalizia é pronta! Ti piace?
Buon weekend 

With a foil-embossed sentiment, my Christmas card is ready! Do you like it?
Have a great weekend
Quyen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire