dimanche 26 avril 2020

Isha - Happiness in Little Things Card

Hello everyone! Today, I have a clean and simple (CAS) card for you using some of the new Lawn Fawn products. I love love the new products and the SCRAPHOUSE shop has lots of new release products by Lawn Fawn and many more.
I used Lawn Fawn Dandy Day stamp, Cloudy Stencil and Grassy Stencil. Now you can use any stamp, die and patterned papers. There is a huge choice in the shop. Do check it out as you will love them :)

 
Here is the full card

I started by creating a circle mask and used the negative part of it on my cardbase. Now I used the grass and cloud stencil and sponged inks through it to create a one layer masked circle effect. I used Salty Ocean and peeled paint distress inks.
Now I stamped the cute mouse and colored it using copic markers. I then stamped the dandelion and added a touch of yellow to it.


To finish, I added a tiny red heart and stamped the sentiment.
I adhered this panel to a light blue cardbase.

FUN!!!! right?  I really am enjoying these adorable critter images. I love creating CAS cards and they are so easy to mail too.
 Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire