vendredi 17 avril 2020

Isha -Lawn Fawn Interactive Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Today, I have a fun interactive card for you using some of the new Lawn Fawn stamps. I love love the new products and the SCRAPHOUSE shop has lots of new release products by Lawn Fawn and many more.
I used Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Circle sentiments, Really High Five, Clouds Stencil along with some more of the new stamps and the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add on die from the older releases. Now you can use any stamp, die and patterned papers. There is a huge choice in the shop. Do check it out as you will love them :)

This is really a fun and easy card to make. Here is a small video on how it works. 
 
 
Here is the full card
 

I started by creating the sky using the cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink. I then die-cut some of the grassy hills and sponged distress oxide inks in peeled paint, mowed Lawn and citrus Twist.You can use this JoyCrafts Grass Hills Border too.
Now, I stamped the images and colored them using copic markers. Fussy cut them all.
Once I had everything ready, I used the Let's Toast pull Tab add on die to create the interactive part. Love how the rainbow colored birthday wishes shows when we pull the tab.
 

FUN!!!! right?  I really am enjoying these adorable critter images. I have another card for you coming tomorrow.
 Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire