lundi 26 août 2024

It's my birthday! Let's celebrate :D

Buongiorno creative!

Spero di trovarvi bene!  

Oggi in occasione del mio compleanno voglio brindare con voi con questa card!:D ormai l'anno scorso ho compiuto 40 anni e da quest'anno non ho voglia di fare grandi celebrazioni...


Good morning crafters!

I hope to find you well!  

Today on the occasion of my birthday I want to toast with you with this card!:D now last year I turned 40 and since this year I don't feel like making big celebrations...


Per questa card ho usato 3 nuovi prodotti di Spellbinders: Olive Martinis etched dies, Christmas cocktail etched dies and Betterpress cheer sentiments.

Per questa card ho usato 3 nuovi prodotti di Spellbinders: Olive Martinis, Christmas cocktail e Betterpress cheer sentiments.

Le fustellate che trovate in rosa le ho ricavate da un foglio del pad di Studio light Shades of pink dove ho spruzzato il Distress Spritz Worn Lipstick per ottenere un effetto cangiante. Bello l'effetto, non trovate anche voi?

The die cuts you find in pink I made from a sheet of the Studio light Shades of pink pad where I sprayed Distress Spritz Worn Lipstick for an iridescent effect. Nice effect, don't you think so too?



Invece per lo sfondo ho usato la mia Glimmer machine, con la hot foil plate Monoline stars con il foil satinato rosa dal hot foil Roll satin pastel pack.


Vi piace il risultato? Trovo che questo set di fustelle di spellbinders sia molto versatile... ci sono tantissime occasioni per brindare e celebrare, quindi la si può usare per tutte le festività! cosa ne pensate?

Grazie di cuore per esser passate qui a leggere il blog,

vi auguro una giornata radiosa!

un abbraccio


Instead for the background I used my Glimmer machine, with the hot foil plate Monoline stars with the pink satin foil from the hot foil Roll satin pastel pack.

Do you like the result? I find this spellbinders die set very versatile...there are so many occasions to toast and celebrate, so you can use it for all holidays! what do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading the blog,

wishing you a radiant day!

a hug

Quyen







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire