samedi 23 mai 2020

Isha - MFT Birthday Wishes Card

Hello lovely people :) Hope all is well at your end. To beat the corona blues, I am into creating some cute cards. The new release by My Favorite Things really gives me a smile and especially that they are available at the Scraphouse shop.

Anyhoo, I wanted to create a birthday card for a sweet girl so used this adorable Gnome image and kept it CAS.

I stamped the images, colored using the copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. I then stamped the grass using the Scene Builder stamp, sponged some Tumbled Glass distress ink to the background. Adhere the images to create the scene.


To finish, I added a bit of clear sparkle to the flowers and the apron:)


Hope you have a nice day and stay safe!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire