mardi 19 mai 2020

Isha - MFT No-line Coloring Smile Card

Hello everyone! I am back again with a CAS card using the newest My Favorite Things products. Yesss! Did you check out the shop yet? We have such GORGEOUS new products HERE.

I love Stacy Yakula illustrations, so fell in love with this new stamp "Always Bring A Smile" too :) This stamp really is so good for coloring, so I did some no-line watercoloring. I used my Faber Castell markers but you can use distress ink, Zig clean color markers, Gansai Tambi watercolors or whatever you like :)


I started by creating the background, so I stamped the clouds from one of the older stamps by MFT "Scene Builder". I used distress ink Antique Linen for all the stamping. I then colored in the images. I then took the sun ray stencil and sponged some mustard seed distress ink using the Picket Fence sponge brush.


Hope you enjoyed this card and if you create something inspired by my card, please write. We would love to see your creations.
Have a nice day! Stay safe!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire