dimanche 10 mai 2020

Isha - You Make Me Smile

Hello everyone! I am back again with a CAS card using the newest My Favorite Things products. Yesss! Did you check out the shop yet? We have such GORGEOUS new products HERE.
I love these artistic butterflies from MFT Brilliant Butterflies stamp set, so decided to use them for this card.


I started by creating my background, so I used one of the older stamps from MFT but you can use any flower or leaves stamp for this. I embossed them using white embossing powder and sponged some ink to it using the sponging brush. I then added a few black splatters and let them dry.
I stamped the butterfly base using antique linen distress ink and then colored them in a rainbow of colors using various distress inks and a brush. Once these were dry, I stamped the 3rd layer using versafine onyx black ink. I then applied some clear glitter pen.
I fussy cut them using my scissors but there are coordinating dies available.
I then stamped the sentiment from another new stamp set "Always Bring a Smile". Actually, I really love the sentiments and the images too. Embossed it using white embossing powder and die-cut using the fish Tail die. You can cut a simple black stripe too.


Assemble everything together. Hope this card brings you a smile as much as it did to me :)
Stay safe.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire