jeudi 6 juin 2013

Isha: Thinking of You

Hello All,

Finally summer is here in this part and we have had 2 really nice sunny days. Which means more flowers and here I have a card for you with flowers. I recently got this beautiful flower stamp from Marjolein. It is just amazing. Wish I had more time to create everything today. Any how, here is the card:


I love to color on Kraft. I stamped the image using white staz-on ink. Once dried, I colored over it using some color pencils. Stamped the sentiment and the card is ready.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft
Stamps: Peaceful wildflowers (MFT)
Ink: White Staz-on, Versafine
Color pencils

3 commentaires:

  1. What a neat effect! Love your card! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very beautiful CAS card! Love the colors combined with the kraft cardstock.

    RépondreSupprimer