mercredi 1 mars 2023

Easel Card

Buongiorno creative,
eccomi qui di nuovo con una card nascita! Quando ho visto la Giant dies outlined Hello Baby della Lawnfawn l'ho voluta avere assolutamente per creare card nascita semplici e veloci per quando mi sarebbe mancato il tempo per colorare. 


Good morning creative,
here I am again with a birth card! When I saw the Giant dies outlined Hello Baby from Lawnfawn I absolutely wanted to have it to create quick and easy birth cards for when I would run out of time to color.



Cominciamo dalla facciata della card, ho fustellato il Giant dies due volte, una con la carta verde tiffany e un'altra con la carta bianca. Ho tenuto le lettere che compongono la scritta hello baby con la carta bianca e le ho colorate usando la spugnetta da dito con Distress ink hickory smoke e l'oxide lost shadow.

Starting with the front of the card, I die-cut the Giant dies twice, once with tiffany green paper and once with white paper. I kept the letters that make up the word hello baby with white paper and colored them using the finger sponge with Distress ink hickory smoke and lost shadow oxide.


Ho incollato tutti i pezzi su un foglio a righe dal nuovo pad Stripes 'n sprinkles petite paper pack. COn i copic poi ho colorato l'elefantino e il topino dal set Flight high 

Una volta finito la copertina della mia card son passata a creare la struttura della Easel card con le misure standard. Ho tagliato un foglio bianco a 4 1/4 inches  ed a 11 inches. Poi ho cordonato a 5 1/2 ed a 2 3/4 inches. Ho incollato la mia card al pezzoo che misura 2 3/4.


I glued all the pieces onto a striped sheet from the new Stripes 'n sprinkles petite paper pack pad. With Copics I then colored the little elephant and mouse from the Flight high set

Once I finished my card cover I moved on to creating the easel card structure with the standard measurements. I cut a blank sheet to 4 1/4 inches and 11 inches. Then I scored at 5 1/2 and at 2 3/4 inches. I glued my card to the piece that measuring 2 3/4.


Come saprete l'easel card ha bisogno di uno stopper e quindi no colorato la coppia di elefanti dal set Elephant parade  e l'ho incollato all'interno della card.
As you know the easel card needs a stopper and so no colored the pair of elephants from the Elephant parade set and I glued it inside the card.


Spero via sia piaciuta, alla prossima,

I hope you liked it, see you soon,

Quyen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire