mardi 23 juillet 2024

Press plate Night and Day

Buongiorno a tutti! 

come state?Spero stiate bene nonostante questo caldo estivo arrivato all'improvviso!
Ho visto che negli ultimi anni va molto di voga il "Christmas in July" ho deciso di cominciare anch'io a creare qualche card natalizia.

Good morning everyone! 

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well despite this summer heat that has suddenly arrived! I saw that “Christmas in July” is very much in vogue in recent years, so I decided to start creating some Christmas cards too.


Per queste mie due card ho usato questa nuova DOPPIA press plate Night and day pines !!! Dentro alla confezione abbiamo 2 press plate che fanno la stampa positiva e negativa del soggetto in questione! Trovo che sia geniale!!! Voi cosa ne pensate?

For these two cards of mine I used this new DOUBLE press plate Night and day pines !!! Inside the package we have 2 press plates that do positive and negative printing of the subject in question! I find it to be brilliant !!! What do you guys think?



Per la prima stampa ho usato il negativo, che ho inchiostrato con l'Altenew enchanted gold pigment ink e come cartoncino ho usato uno verde scuro dai pad di StudioLight.


For the first print I used the negative, which I inked with Altenew enchanted gold pigment ink, and as a cardstock I used a dark green one from StudioLight pads.


Per questa seconda card invece ho usato la plate positiva ed inchiostrato con il Distress ink Walnut Stain perché volevo creare degli sfondi che rimanessero un po'neutri per poter dare più importanza agli elementi successivi.

Ho usato la fustella Sealed Christmas Sprigs per creare i rametti e la Stella di natale e per dare una sfumatura maggiore alle foglie, ho intensificato alcune parti con i Copic markers. Invece per ottenere l' effetto cordino, ho usato la fustella Sealed Twine, anch'esso di Spellbinders , insieme ad un cartoncino dorato dal set Gold Assortment Treasured Cardstock.

For this second card, however, I used Positive Plate and inked with Distress ink Walnut Stain because I wanted to create backgrounds that remained somewhat neutral in order to give more importance to the later elements.

I used the Sealed Christmas Sprigs die cut to create the sprigs and the poinsettia and to give more shading to the leaves, I intensified some parts with Copic markers. Instead to get the lanyard effect, I used the Sealed Twine dies, also from Spellbinders , along with a gold cardstock from the Gold Assortment Treasured Cardstock set.


Infine per completare la mia card ho usato la cerlacca dal kit di Spellbinders.

Finally, to complete my card, I used wax from the Spellbinders kit.




Spero vi siano piaciute queste card e grazie per esservi fermate a leggere il blog!

Vi auguro una splendida giornata


I hope you enjoyed these cards and thank you for stopping by and reading the blog!

Have a wonderful day

Quyen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire