vendredi 24 février 2012

Melanie-Jane New Sarah Key Stamp

Good Morning,
Here my latest card with my brand new Stamp from the Sarah Key Colletion.


Guten Morgen,
Hier meine letzte Karte mit meinem brand neuen Stempel aus der letzten Sarah Key Kollektion




 


Materials I used on my card you can get from Scraphouse :
Material auf meiner Karte, dass Ihr bei Scraphouse finden könnt :
♥ Distress Inks
♥ Sarah Key Stamp
♥ Pattern Paper
♥ Stickles "Star dust" 
♥ Nestabilitie "Large Deckles Rectangles"
♥ Ink "Memento Tuxedo Black"



Little reminder ! We still have our monthly challenge going on at the Scraphouse Blog. The theme is "Hearts" and you still have 5 more days to participate.

Kleine Erinnerung ! Ihr könnt noch immer bei unserer monatlichen Challenge bei Scraphouse mit machen. Das Thema lautet "Herze" und ihr habt noch 5 Tag zum mit machen.


I wish you a great week-end.
Habt ein wunderschönes Wochenende.

MELANIE-JANE






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire