mardi 1 décembre 2015

Isha - Christmas

Hello everyone! Yes, I know I haven't share something in a while, sorry about that. Lots was happening at my end. But hopefully everything is over and in the next few days, I will be sharing some cards. Did you see there are so many wonderful new supplies in the SHOP? Today, I made 2 cards....they are good for mass production and since Christmas will be here soon...we sure need a lot of cards :)
I realized that I don't have many Christmas sentiments from the shop, so do use whatever you like...guess I need to shop :) I adore this cute little Piccolo Penguin from Whipper Snapper Designs.



a close-up of the cute image.


Stamp: Piccolo Penguin from Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade); Tsukineko Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Stencil: Falling Snow Stencil by My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White

Here is another card I made using 

Have a nice day!

2 commentaires:

  1. This penguin is really very cute and I like your coloring as well as the background of the card. It looks good how the little penguin stands in the falling snow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your card Isha! And your coloring is amazing :) Hugs Valérie

    RépondreSupprimer