mercredi 3 avril 2019

Isha: Hello

Hello Everyone! Today, I have a pretty mixed media card with no-line coloring for you. Did you check the new MFT stamps and dies in the shop? Actually there are so many wonderful products available in the Scraphouse shop. I have a inspiration card for you but you sure can use any of the products of your liking. 
I happen to be guest designing for MFT this month and Marjolein has all the latest products in the shop. They are available as soon as they are available in the US. How cool! right?

 I stamped the GORGEOUS Painted Petals images onto a white cardstock, colored them with copic markers and faber-castell polychromos pencil colors. I then fussy cut the images.

Now, I added some modelling paste through the Small Brick Wall stencil, I applied it only where I had imagined my rectangle will be :)

Let dry and then add some blue color to create the base for the florals and leaves. Adhere the images.



I adhered the word hello and to finish adhered some pretty crystals.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire