dimanche 29 mars 2020

Hi everyone! Today I'll introduce myself as a new DT member of Scraphouse.

My name is Sirela and I'm 35 years old. Living in The Netherlands. 
Mother of 2 beautiful children; Lana and Jayme. 
And owner of 2 cats; Ben & Jerry (Ben&Jerry's is my favorite ice cream :p).
I love to be creative with different kind of hobby products. 
Crafting, mixed media, coloring.... soooo many things are lovely to do!

Today I'll show you this birth card. I made this card with the sweet paperpad of Marianne Design- Elines babies; Little miracle. It's a slider and a pop-up card at the same time. 
I love the Collectables of Marianne design and this time I've used the koala. 
Many of these used products you can find in the shop.



I hope you'll get some inspiration and like my card!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire