lundi 4 mai 2020

Isha- Smile

Hello and welcome back everyone! I am back with a Lawn Fawn card using the new stamps from the Scraphouse shop. I am really enjoying playing with them.
I used some of my older dies too to create this fun playful card but there are lots of similar products in the shop so do check them out.

As soon as I saw this cute mouse with the telescope, I had to create a night sky with galaxies...it's simply mesmarizing.
I started by creating the sky using black, purple, Sea Green and Lemon brusho powders. I then added flicks of white and silver paint. Once this was dry, I added some dots and a cute heart using white gel pen.


Stamp, color and cut the images. Die-cut the clouds and sponge some tumbled glass inks. Assemble everything together.


I also added the word smile using the Speech Bubbles dies. I love this sentiment from the new release, which is perfect for today's times.
Hope you enjoyed my creation. There are so many GORGEOUS products in the shop so I will really recommend you go and have a look HERE.

I will be sharing more cards soon :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire