Buongiorno Card makers,
come state?
Nonostante questa estate caldissima che sembra non finire mai, é ora di pensare al Natale! Quindi eccomi qui con le mie prime due card natalizie, restando sempre sulla scia di una cat lover.:D
Questa volta, anziché un timbro, ho usato il nuovo set di fustelle di Spellbinders Christmas cats etched dies combinandolo con un altro set vecchio Delivering joy etched dies.
Ho voluto ricreare una scena dove il gatto, invece di arrampicarsi su un albero di Natale, lo facesse su una pila di regali che ne ricordasse la forma.
Per dare alla card un tocco speciale, ho usato il 3 d embossing folder Diamond blocks come sfondo.
Good morning card makers,
How are you?
Even though this scorching summer seems to go on forever, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas! So here I am with my first two Christmas cards, staying true to my cat-loving style. :D
This time, instead of a stamp, I used the new Spellbinders “Christmas Cats Etched Dies” set, combining it with another older set, “Delivering Joy Etched Dies.”
I wanted to recreate a scene where the cat, instead of climbing a Christmas tree, climbs a stack of presents shaped like one.
To give the card a special touch, I used the “Diamond Blocks” 3D embossing folder as the background.
Invece per la seconda car ho usato un 3d Embossing differente , Herringbone decor.
Cosa ne pensate? Quale dei due vi ha colpito di più?
Vi auguro una buona giornata
For the second card, however, I used a different 3D embossing pattern: Herringbone Decor.
What do you think? Which one did you like best?
Have a great day!
Quyen
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire