Eccomi qui con due altre card natalizie con i prodotti Lawn fawn. Questa volta ho fatto un mix di prodotti nuovi e vecchi. Protagonisti in assoluto sono i topini del mini set Mice Chrismas, che ho colorato con i miei Copic markers.
Hi, crafters! How are you?
Here I am with two more Christmas cards made with Lawn Fawn products. This time, I mixed new and old products. The absolute stars of the show are the mice from the “Mice Christmas” mini set, which I colored with my Copic markers.
Per questa prima card son partita, con il desiderio di usare una carta che avesse del luccichio, dal pad All The Sparkles. In seguito ho pensato che fosse carino usare la fustella Outside In Stitched Snowflake che vi confesso di non aver mai usato da quando l'ho acquistata. ( quante di voi si riconoscono in questo? :D )
Per il sentiment ho usato il timbro e fustella correlata, Winter Big Scripty Words.
For this first card, I started out wanting to use a cardstock with some sparkle from the All The Sparkles pad. Then I thought it would be nice to use the Outside In Stitched Snowflake die—which, I have to admit, I’ve never used since I bought it. (How many of you can relate to this? :D)
For the sentiment, I used the “Winter Big Scripty Words” stamp and matching die.
Per la seconda card invece ho usato un foglio dal pad Let It Shine Snowflakes e come fustelle ho usato il fiocco di neve Magic Iris Snowflakes Add-on e Let it snow border.
Cosa ne pensi? Quale preferisci?
A presto , un abbraccio
For the second card, I used a sheet from the Let It Shine Snowflakes pad, and for the die cuts, I used the Magic Iris Snowflakes Add-on snowflake and the Let It Snow border.
What do you think? Which one do you prefer?
See you soon, hugs
Quyen
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire