mercredi 21 juin 2023

Hello Sunshine


 Buona sera care creative,

stasera vi presento una nuova card! come sapete adoro usare la glimmer hot foil e quindi stavolta ho voluto combinare diverse tecniche! 


Good evening dear creatives,

tonight I want to show you a new card! As you know I love to use glimmer hot foil so this time I wanted to combine different techniques!


Ho voluto creare uno sfondo dai bei riflessi del foil Rainbow di Spellbinders insieme al hot foil plate di Lawnfawn Stitched trails . Ho fissato sia il foil al cartoncino bianco e le sagome della hot foil plate al foil con del washitape e passato per la Hot foil machine e poi attraverso alla mia big shot. Dopo di che ho colorato i 4 lati del cartoncino con il distress ink Picked Raspberry.


 I wanted to create a background from the beautiful shades of the Rainbow foil from Spellbinders along with the hot foil plate from Lawnfawn Stitched trails . I attached both the foil to white cardstock and the hot foil plate to the foil with washitape and passed through the hot foil machine and then through to my big shot. After that I colored the 4 sides of the cardstock with Picked Raspberry distress ink.



Poi ho usato la fustella Giant Hello Sunshine e l'ho embossata con le polveri della Wow embossing in 3 tappe, il primo terzo della scritta con la polvere Mai tai, il centro con Mojito e per ultimo Strawberry daiquiri.

Then I used the Giant Hello Sunshine die cut and embossed it with Wow embossing powders in 3 stages, the first third of the lettering with  Mai tai, the center with Mojito and lastly Strawberry daiquiri.



Ho incollato tutti gli elementi insieme ed ho aggiunto i soggetti del Just Plane Awesome colorati con i copic! Spero vi piaccia il risultato!
Buona serata 

I glued all the elements together and added the Just Plane Awesome subjects colored with copics! I hope you like the result!
Have a nice evening

Quyen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire