lundi 26 juin 2023

Make a Wish

Buona sera amiche creative!

Vi é piaciuta la nuova release della Lawn fawn? Oggi vi mostro cosa ho fatto con le novità:D 


Good evening creative friends!

Did you enjoy the new Lawn fawn release? Today I show you what I did with the new features:D



Mi sono subito innamorata della fustella Make A Wish, forse perché da qualche parte mi piace sognare ed esprimere desideri!;)
Ho cominciato a creare l'erba con il nuovo stencil Slimline Grassy con i distress ink Moved Lawn e Twisted citron. Poi come coperto l 'erba con lo stesso stencil ed ho colorato il cielo con Tumbled glass e Mermaid lagoon.
Poi ho colorato i personaggi con i copic usando i set Yappy Birthday  e Yappy Birthday add-on. Per la base ho usato un cartoncino nero, poi ho incollato lo sfondo erba-cielo, la scritta make a wish ricavata da un cartoncino oleografio ed infine i cagnolini e i palloncini. 
Buona serata a tutti 

I immediately fell in love with the Make A Wish die, maybe because somewhere I like to dream and make wishes!;)
I started creating the grass with the new Slimline Grassy stencil with Moved Lawn and Twisted citron distress inks. Then i masked the grass with the same stencil, and then I colored the sky with Tumbled glass and Mermaid lagoon.
Then I colored the characters with Copics using Yappy Birthday and Yappy Birthday add-on sets. For the base I used a black cardstock, then I glued the grass-sky background, the make a wish sign made from an oleographic cardstock and finally the little dogs and balloons. 
Have a nice evening everyone

Quyen





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire