lundi 30 octobre 2023

My Favourite Person Card with Isha Gupta

Hello everyone! Isha here sharing a fun watercolor clean and simple card on the new Betterpress by Spellbinders. Now this system comes with everything you need to create the card. 

I started by using  the black ink that comes with the box. This system is easy to use and gives a beautiful letterpress look, which is difficult to share in the photos.

I did everything as per the instructions to get the impression. You can use any of your favorite die or simply look for something in the SHOP.

I used  watercolors to color in the image and a soft wash in the background.

To finish, I adhered this panel to a dark red cardbase. I also made a REEL for this card,  I will add it to the Scraphouse.ch instagram.

Have a nice day and thanks for dropping by!

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire